Atrocity!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Atrocity!
From: Windoseat <Windoseat@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 06:32:47 EST
Hi, listers;

Just read an article in Classic and Sports Cars about one of the six original
Cobra Daytona Coupes. A woman ended up with the car as part of a divorce
settlement and the car is sitting in a garage rotting away from the affects of
salt that was deposited on the car when it was driven at the Salt Flats.
Having gone through hell saving my GT6+ from a vindictive ex I can sympathize
with the people who would like to see this car saved and restored.

There is also an excellent article about driving one of the other Daytona
Coupes. Considering the fact that the car weighs 2020 lbs and it has 395hp, it
must be one heck of a ride.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan