New Orleand All British Car Day

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Orleand All British Car Day
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 9:35:41 -0600
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Scions,
    The New Orleans All British Car Day at Lafareniere Park is coming up
soon. Mike Mcphail and I will be driving our cars from Austin again on March
20 (Friday) for the Saturday  (21st) show. This year Mike will be driving
his 54 Healey 100S and I will be in the GT6 as the Spit just didn't get done
in time. Our wifes will be taking the MD-80 again.
  I was wondering if any of the old SOL'ers are planning on taking a little
drive to New Orleans? The wild flowers are really starting to kick in with
all the El Nino rain and should make for a really spectacular drive.
  The host club really make all feel welcome with their special kind of
southern hospitality.
   Check out www.exact.com/~gt6mk3/NO-97.html for a review of last years
road trip.
Hope to see you there,