Re: Wire (Harness Tape)

To: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Wire (Harness Tape)
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 22:55:07 -0500
Cc: smi2685@ibm.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

James wrote:

> So do you know where you can get that non-sticky tape
> that is used on wiring looms.  I'm currently replaceing a
> wire that a DPO melted.  Plus putting in higher ampage
> wires in readyness for a new altinator, and lights.  At
> themoment I'm re-using the non-sticky tape that I carefully
> remove.
>
> What's it called?
>
> And where can I get it in the UK?
>
> You know of any UK supplyers of the multi colourd wire,
> I can only get the plain stuff.  20p a Meter is not bad though.
>
> --
> James Carpenter
> Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot

  James,

   Tell your marmot he can get non-adhesive tape to do his re-wiring
from Eastwoods. Their site is at  http://www.eastwoodco.com
  Also, I heard mention of a place called British Wire, or something
like that.  They didn't have a web site, or E mail address, and I don't
know if these people deal overseas though.

                                               JOE IV
                                               TR 250
                                         WALLINGFORD, CT. USA