THANKS re:manuals part 2

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: THANKS re:manuals part 2
From: Starr61871 <Starr61871@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 19:53:01 EST
(this is a do-over, my computer decided to send the first one before i
finished!)

a big huge THANKS to all those that supplied info on manuals, catologs,
suppliers, etc.  i thought i would get a ton of identical info, but almost
everyone had something different and useful to say, even if it was just their
opinion!
my tr7 is running pretty good, my gears are loosening up (they were real tight
after the re-built transmission was put back in).  thanks to everyone that
also gave advice on that lil' problem.
i realize it will take a LONG time to get this car in the shape i want it, and
i have a lot to learn.  i am sure all of u will help keep me in check, as well
as my local club members.
for those of u that asked, i am in jax, fl, so will not be able to take
advantage of some of the info given!
thanks again.
starr
'80 tr7 convertible