Classic Car INsurance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Classic Car INsurance
From: chammock@iquest.net
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 12:00:58 -0700 (MST)
        Do any of you have experience with American Collectors Insurance?  I
got an e-quote on my tr3 which was very interesting.  I am currently
insuring my car as a 3rd car on my daily driver cars policy.  American was
nearly 80% less.  I like that, but want to inquire about service, claims
procesing, etc.  Sure would love to save this money - could put it into
parts and tools!! They had no usual"collector" rules about only driving for
club activities and parades.  Just reqired another primary car, less than
2500 or 5000 miles/yr driving and locked storage/garage.  TIA for any
experiences.

Perry Hammock
Driving in February!