Re:

To: David.Hodson@azlan.co.uk
Subject: Re:
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:48:31 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
OOPS....
Where are you in the UK?
Sounds like you need to keep your doors shut and put a
jack under the car, until you can get it fixed.  You
should probably invest in the BL Workshop manual, as this
is not covered in the Haynes manual.  I'm not about to
give you my measurements, cause it's probable out it's
already had new sills, and you never know how precise the
DPO was.

Any where near Oxford (the Ridgeway)?

If your not confident you should think about getting it done
by someone with a Jig, who can make sure you chase is straight.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot