Re: Ted Shumacher

To: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ted Shumacher
From: TRIPHSTEVE <TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 23:19:37 EST
Hey list-

Anyone considering a purchase from Ted Shumacker may proceed with the
assurance that he will do business honourably. I have made several purchases
from him, both at car events and by phone. He knows the cars/parts and is very
fair in pricing. He is very free with his advice and recomendations concerning
modifications, particularily with TR6's.

Every year at the VTR Convention, Ted sponsors a "Sweat Equity Award" to be
given to someone who has significantly contributed to the preservation of the
marque. Past winners include people like the late Bob Schaller. Enough said.

Ted has given more back to the marque than he has ever tried benefit from it.
I have enjoyed seeing some of the same people at the TRF Summer Party every
year and I certainly include Ted as someone I look forward to seeing.

Hope this helps-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY