TR-6 Paint/Concours Rule Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-6 Paint/Concours Rule Question
From: tr6guy@juno.com (Joseph J Burlein)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 13:33:05 -0500
Howdy All,

Not sure if this really made it out or not.  I am about send my car to
paint and have not decided on the final color...

Does anyone out there have Mallard Blue as the color of their six?  If
so, how does it look?

Second, any of you that have that color have it on a 72?

Third, I've read the concours rules but am still not sure how they work
as far as color deductions.  Do you receive points off if the paint
doesn't match the commisioning plate?  Or do you recieve pionts off if
the paint isn't the right year for the car?

Fourth, does anyone know the difference between Laurel and Emerald for
the TR-6?

Thanks in advance.

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]