Re: Modern radio for TR4

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Modern radio for TR4
From: Mark Clark <clarkm@OIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 10:56:35 -0800
 I switched over to negative ground on my 63 TR-4 - it was very easy.
There was an article in British Car magazine a few years ago detailing what
to do; the essentials were extracted an put on the web, I believe at the
SOL website.  Since the TR-4 has such a primitive electrical system, it's
mostly a matter of shifting a few wires around - an hour or two of labor at
most.

  I did it for the same reason that others have mentioned - it is far
easier and cheaper to find negative ground radios.

Dr. Mark Clark
Oregon Institute of Technology