Re: Front spring compressor for TR4A/250/6

To: "Cliff Hansen" <chansen@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Front spring compressor for TR4A/250/6
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 08:36:12 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
About 10 years ago, TRF (if my memory serves me) gave instructions on
how to build a TR6 spring compressor in one of their newsletters. It just
used threaded rod, double nuts on top, a piece of 2x4 on the bottom,
appropriate washers, and a nut on the bottom to crank it up. Rebuilt my front
suspension with it, couldn't have had more that $10 in it.
Andy

 On 02/28/98 09:56 PM Cliff Hansen said...