Re: Western Wheel center cap(s) wanted

To: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Western Wheel center cap(s) wanted
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 17:38:47 -0800
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Tom,
I had the same problem with my Spit.  I have a set of Appliance Slots and the
center caps were rusted beyond repair.  Appliance is out of business and I
could not find any of the center caps anywhere.  So I went to a local tire
store and started looking for some that would work.  I found that "Prime" has a
complete assortment of various sizes that they use on their current line of
wheels.  The ones I found have a plastic piece that glue onto the end.  When I
get around to ir, I am going to see if the stickers that are available for the
Late Spits fit into the recess when they are removed.  BTW mine also fit the
slots for my son's Spit (different Mfg.) as well as another set of allow wheels
I have.

They cost about $8 each.

Joe Curry