Re: Idiot Award

To: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Idiot Award
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 19:43:56 -0800
Cc: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

scott suhring wrote:

> George:
>
> Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it!  I could just picture you
> hanging there as I read your story.  You get my vote!! :-)

Is it just me, or do others of you also get memory jolts each time you read one
of
these stories.  As for me, I see a little of myself in each of the tales.  They
spur memories that I'm not sure I care to dredge up.

But being born on April first may explain a lot.

Joe Curry  (I still have one of My 1967 Texas Personalized plates "A FOOL")