Re: doors, you need doors?

To: richard stieg <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Subject: Re: doors, you need doors?
From: Jim Harroun <jharroun@San-Jose.ate.slb.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 15:45:02 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 09:25 PM 10/29/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Got so excited about cranking the '75 Spitfire last Fri. nite (after 4
>Corona beers-& 11 mo. resto.)
>that I just HAD to tool down the street, no bonnet, no doors, no brains.
>Just a Union Jack
>fluttering from the radio antenna-no radio yet, just the antenna.

Rick,
I know the feeling.  When I got my TR-3 running after ten years of storage
and another ten years of slow, frame-off restoration I couldn't even wait
I had brakes!  Well all right, the emergency brake did work, so I didn't
have to do any extra body work.  I still don't have seats, but I drive it up
and down the cul-de-sac every couple of weeks.  There are a lot more details
and some pictures at my website:

http:/members.aol.com/jharroun/home/triumph.htm

Jim Harroun
62 TR-3B (Getting very close!)