RE: Sybill, The Tranny & The Clutch

To: "'Carol Zingone'" <jrhoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Sybill, The Tranny & The Clutch
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:07:30 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Carol,

About a year ago I received a catalog from Truchoice Motorsports
(http://www.truechoice.com/). They have genuine Girling MCs and SCs for
real cheap. Less than half of what Moss et al charge.

Of course there is a catch... I think you need to know exactly what you
are after. This means not the car model and year but the actual model of
the cylinder. Although I have not called them, their catalog makes no
mention of vehicle models, I think they expect their customers to know
what they want. (It seems like many of their clients are racers who have
custom built cars).

But I would definitely give them a call, maybe they have a vehicle model
cross reference. IMO it would be worth the call to find out, all you can
lose is a few minutes of your time. If you do have success, I would be
interested in hearing about it.

Good luck!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)