Re: LBC's in films,was Moto-Lita (Long,sorry)

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: LBC's in films,was Moto-Lita (Long,sorry)
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:49:48 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Cc: joecurry <curry@wolfenet.com>, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, philsmith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Leon writes:

> Do you remember the Aston Martin DB Convertible pushed of the cliff by the
> 'Mafia' at the very beginning of the Film 'The Italian Job' ? Well,it was
>
> The 'Mafia' who did that dastardly deed also used a digger's scoop (I think)
> to flatten the windscreen of a Signal-Red early model E-type roadster (4.2 I
> think), down onto
> the cabin area,level with the bonnet. (Arghhh)

Have you seen the between filming stills of Michael Caine 'helping' the
mafia damage the car with a sledgehammer- 'Not a lot of people have seen
that' to paraphase the great man, who hasn't ever said it anyway!!!

 I last saw goldfinger ooh quite recently, got all the Vids you see- not
a patch on the books mind......

Johnny