TR8 Emission Test

Subject: TR8 Emission Test
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 23:13:01 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I got my 79 coupe inspected Saturday which included an emission test.
With a lot of space taken up recently of a new smog bill in Califorinia
for cars 25 (?) years or older, I thought I'd post my results.

Gas                   Reading                 Standard

HC (ppm)              0022                    350

CO (%)                0.00                    3.50

Co2 (%)               0.00                    ----

My engine is in good condition, in tune and runs well.  Hope this info
is useful to someone.  BTW the 79 is a carb car with catalyst but no
oxygen sensor or feed-back loop.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe