Re: TR4A Exhaust

To: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Exhaust
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:59:19 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
No, but I'll be interested in what folks have to say.  I have an exhaust
manifold which has a crack in it , and I haven't seen any serviceable
manifold around.  I did see in the TRF 1992 summer companion catalogue a
stainless exhaust system for the early TR4A which does not have the third
muffler.  It substitutes the third muffler with dual pipes between the front
pipe and the rear pipes.  I plan to eventually do something also.
D. Brown