TRF Catalog

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF Catalog
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:30:25 -0800
Chip writes:
>I got a TRF catalog for my Spitfire MKIV last week, but they sent me a 1500
>catalog.  On the inside, it says "May be used for the MKIV model as
>well...", but what I'm wondering is if they make an actual catalog for my
>model, or is this as close as I get?
************************************
This is as close as you get.  Actually the only difference will be the rear
axle shaft length's (same as MKIII but with the bigger flanges), the front
bumber overriders (small polycarbonate, not pointy rubber [71-72]), misc
interior and external trim, the seats will be high back, without removable
headrests, and *some* internal engine parts (crankshaft (unique to MKIV),
pistons (same as MKIII)-).  Other than that it's basically the same car. :-)

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )