TR6 brake m/cylinder repair kits

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 brake m/cylinder repair kits
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 97 14:08:35 PDT
All,

        I pulled my brake m/cylinder, and it needs
new sealing washers to the reservoir.  While I am at it,
I may as well replace all the seals and hone the cylinder.

        I looked in the cattledogs for TRF, VB, Moss
and Motorhead, and they all offer rebuild kits, but the kits
vary widely in price ($25-$45), and I am unable to
verify their contents (which, presumably, also vary).

        Has anyone had any experience with these rebuild kits,
and what they contain?  I NEED the cylinder/reservoir seals,
all the other bits 'n pieces in the kit are icing on the cake.

        Thanks in advance,

        Shane Ingate in San Diego