Rough Stag sighted for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rough Stag sighted for sale
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 21:58:41 -0400 (EDT)
Hello chaps,

On one of the routes I take to work from time to time, I have spotted a rough
looking Stag for sale.  It probably is not worth restoring but there are
quite a few usable parts that can be extracted from it.  I don't know a lot
about it at this point, though I do know it has a new V6 (maybe Buick) engine
in it.  The PO, apparently had problems with the original engine and swapped
it with this V6.  The asking price is $800.  If anyone is "seriously"
interested in the car, I would be happy to do what I can to get more info.

Scott Helms