TR7 Engine Help Needed

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR7 Engine Help Needed
From: DuperSude@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 04:12:08 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,
   Well, this one sorta has us stumped....  Lately, my 79 TR7 FHC with twin
carbs and an automatic choke, has been running really cool... in fact, so
cool, the temperature doesn't even register on the guage in the interior.
Also, every single coolant hose is ice cold to the touch, as well as the
expansion tank.... It has been running really rich, too, which is probably
caused by the auto-choke being on due to the ice cold coolant.... Any help
would be GREATLY appreciated and the sooner the better,     Thanks in
advance,
Danny Burket  1979 Triumph TR7 Fixed Head Coupe E-Mail: DuperSude@AOL.com
Website: HTTP://Members.aol.com/DuperSude/index.html
John Burket  1971 TR6x2 1976 TR6 (possibly for sale contact me for info) 1976
TR6  1969 GT6+ 1968 Spitfire Mk3