RE: Superchargers

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Superchargers
From: Glenn Bowley <gbowley@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:40:01 -0400
Odd and list-
I recently saw something on TV about a company that made
superchargers that ran off a high speed electric motor. They cost about
$1500., and looked quite small. The unit was activated by a switch.
How about that for a drain on that Lucas alternator!
Maybe someone out there has seen the company I'm talking about.

Good luck!
Glenn Bowley
'75 Spit 1500
FM30644U