Solenoid

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Reply Requested)
Subject: Solenoid
From: Alan.McEachran@anixter.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:09:32 -0400
Any suggestions for replacing the rubber sleeve on the bottom of the soleniod
that covers the core of the soleniod and the plunger.  This is the little black
rubber piece that prevents the intrusion of road dirt and sits between the
soleniod and the soleniod mounting bracket.

I can't find any sources for this tiny piece and the original was cracked, torn
and crumpled to bits upon removal of the soleniod.  I'm sure some of you have
used some creative solutions.  As always, I'm open to suggestions!

Alan
'72 TR6
Mississauga, Ontario