Attention List

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Attention List
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:54:41 +0300
Hello all,

        I have recently registered a domain name called www.TR-6.com. I
would like to collect as much information as possible in restoration as well
as tips and tricks to help people in there everyday struggle in rebuilding
or fixing their TR-6's. If you have any information on procedures in fixing
any part of the car, please email them to me and I will post it on the web
sight.
        I am looking for information from removing a light to overhauling an
engine. And please use everyday english rather then manual english. I would
like to make the information easy enough for even myself to understand. I
will also include in the web site a classified section, hopefully a list of
TR-6 owners, Parts suppliers and many more interesting stuff. If you have
any suggestions on what you would like to see on the site, please let me
know for I am in the process of building the fondation of the site.

Thank you,

Patrick
1970 TR-6 1rst Yellow, then Blue, Now Red
CC 52138 0(the crappiest one)
1974 TR-6 Orange
CF-13548 U