Distributor parts needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Distributor parts needed
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:33:14 -0700
Doing a frame off restoration of a basket case TR6 is much like putting a
1000-piece picture puzzle together.  However, at least when I purchase a
puzzle I am reasonably assured that ALL the pieces are in the box!!  Not so
with my TR6.  The DPO must have thrown half the small bits and pieces
away!!  Or they are still in a unlabeled box tucked away in his garage!!

Now I find that I need some parts for my distributor:

     1.  The micrometer or adjusting knob.
     2.  The little rachet spring that holds it in place.

This knob I think is used to adjust the mechanical advance on the
distributor.  These parts aren't listed in any of the major catalogs, so
I'm having to rely upon someone having these parts lying around just
waiting for someone like me.

Thanks

Dave
San Diego