Re: Porsche<34436C41.486B@mediaone.net>

To: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Porsche<34436C41.486B@mediaone.net>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 15:15:11 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>Paging Mr. Revisionist!  Please come to the front desk to PICK UP A
>CLUE!!!!

>Let's face it, you poor bastards were on your knees, the krauts were
>bombing your cities at will, you were hopelessly out gunned.  I mean,
>nothing personal here, but if not for the Lend Lease Act, you guys

How can we forget the lend lease, we're still paying the damn thing off!!!

>would've been through long before we were sucked in by those sneaky
>little people to the east!

Naah, we'd already showed 'em they weren't getting their hands on our flat
caps and wippet's during the battle of Britain, now Europe may have suffered a
tad more though!!!! :-)  But who cares, I don't live there!!! :-)

>And now if you'd please join me in song...

>"God bless America,
>Land that I love,
>Saved the limeys,
>just in timey-s,
>like a massive shit-rain from above."

>Nice?

Not as good as Rule Britannia......da da da

Anyway, this could turnout nasty Skinhead!!!! So I'm off for a network game of
Skynet!!! :-)

Cheerio

Rich :-)

ps, Any new comers, please don't let this get out of hand like that Dr crap(OK
OK, So contributed too) :-)