Re: TR6 - Carbs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
To: rdaniels@snet.net
Subject: Re: TR6 - Carbs
From: mxgo@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 20:53:57 -0500 (CDT)
On 10/11/97 20:27:12 you wrote:

>Can you give me some more info about the Dyno Program for your PC? It sounds
>interesting.
>Thanks
>Bob
The program's name is "DeskTop Dyno", DOS driven, the latest upgrade is 2.5.7M,
put out by Motion Software, Inc., 535 West
Lambert Road, Building "E", Brea, California 92821-3911, Tel. 714-255-2931, Fax
714-255-7956.  I believe I paid either $60 or
$40 about August of this year.

You can input bore,stroke, number of cylinders, cylinder head data, valve
sizes, compression, induction-Airflow & number of
carbs, fuel, intake manifold, exhaust system, camshaft data.  From that data
you can get a simuluated dyno performance of the
engine.

I have no interest in the firm, except that I've had a great deal of fun
day-dreaming as to possible modifications to the TR6.

Martin