Re: Audible buzzer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Audible buzzer
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 01:45:15 -0400
On Wed, 8 Oct 1997 10:04:17 -0500 "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti"
<passaretti@sol.med.ge.com> writes:

>Basically, it's the same reason that the interlocks exist.
>Because in some conditions, with the O/D engaged, you can
>caouse yourself $1K worth of damage in a second or two.
>Belt and suspenders.
>                                               -MM
Mr. Mike,
Other than disengaging the o/d at 5500rpm, how? And if you're turning
those kind of R's and don't know where your o/d is, well I don't see how
a light's 'gonna help you.
BTW, I'm just having some fun with this. One man's useful warning light
is another's glowing irritant.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO