Re: SB42 update

Subject: Re: SB42 update
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 13:00:45 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I presume that this is not an issue, but, if the California constitution
is the same as the U.S. Constitution, and the legislature goes into recess
within ten days after the governor receives the bill, it will not become
law if the governor does not sign it.  However, the I assume legislature
won't recess until Thanksgiving.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN