MG mitten, etc.(mostly etc.)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG mitten, etc.(mostly etc.)
From: "Scott Kohl" <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 14:35:53 PDT
Speaking of MG mitten, remember Vilem B. Haan?  I have a R&T from 1980
that had a two-page Haan advert.  Suppose they're gone also.  The Mk.1
Spit I'm buying has an original aftermarket Haan steering wheel (the
little "H"/chequered flag motif is stamped into the bottom spoke).  It
also has custom floormats, at least I think they're custom.  They have a
stylized Triumph badge on them, similar to the bonnet badge.  They read
"Spitfire" rather than "Triumph".  The manufacturer is molded
in--CONECO.  Ring any bells out there?

Cheers

Scott Kohl