TR3 Electrical Q and gloat

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3 Electrical Q and gloat
From: "Perry T. Hammock" <phammock@ivy.tec.in.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:13:30 -0500
Gloat first.  Stopped by my favorite pub for a hand-pulled Porter Saturday
(beautiful day) got to park right next to a new Viper.  Had a fast one and went
to the car - guess which one had the crowd around it?  So many people have
memories of these cars - they bring back smiles.  Then, a guy pulls up inI a
cherry 1975 Bricklin and reminisces about his early experiences with a TR3 -
vowed to sell the Bricklin and get into a real sports car!  What fun

Oh yeah - the electrical - My local public library is ordering Bentley for the
collection - the 3 and 3 manual was the only one they didnt have.  So Im not
buying just yet.  But - I lost my temp, fuel guages, turn signals and wipers
this weekend.  Is this a common thread to one of those two fuses in the box -
mine has a 35 and 50 amp fuse (lucas).  It might be a common ground problem -
but wanted to check supply side first.  Will fire up the multimeter tonight -
but thought someone might have the quick answer.  Thanks in advance.
Perry Hammock
60 TR3A