6-Pack Trials 97 After-Glow

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 6-Pack Trials 97 After-Glow
From: Murry J Mercier <mercierm@battelle.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 09:08:22 -0400 (EDT)
     There she sits (my 73 GreenToy) outside my office window in the
     parking lot as the sun rises on a new work-week.  Boy is it hard to
     get my mind off TR things...

     Pat and Dave did a great job... yes Pat, the green beans were good at
     the rustic (read rusty) Story Inn.  Mark @ company kept things
     going... What about that U-Haul full of LBC stuff winding it's way
     through the orange cones in the Gymkana... Was that really John Swager
     at the controls?  How did you arrange the Frick 'en Lucas wedding
     party on Saturday evening?  We were down the hall from the B & G, room
     127... ????? that was some party!

     The Ed's street rod, and John's 'TR3' provided interesting contrasts.

     Great tours on roads that 'these cars were built for'...

     There was even an MGA that stopped by during the show prep on Sat
     morning... I did my Triumph duty and welcomed him to come back and see
     some (real) LBCs... (he didn't return)

     More can be said but... maybe I will send some comments to Kerry Fores
     for the 6-Pack news letter... hope his sunburn is better... {Ann: I
     will mail you the check, I promise}

     ... MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OCTOBER 2-5 1998, IN PRINCETON NJ...

     Murry Mercier
     CF10027

     PS This was my wife's 1st TR trip & Trials! ... and she enjoyed it :-)
     Pass the word to significant others: This is a friendly bunch!