Re: TR6 Turn Indicator Signals

To: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Turn Indicator Signals
From: Mike Ginter SA <mike@spitfire.stortek.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 18:33:03 -0600 (MDT)
I should clarify my statement.  My turn signals cancel, but not until
after the turn has been completed, steering wheel returned to center, and
then turn 1/8 to 1/4 of a turn past center in the opposite direction of
the original turn.  Something is most certainly badly worn, I just haven't
had time to tear it apart.

BTW  - Thanks for the VTR video.  You and the Spit looked great!

Mike
79 Spit