RE: paint questions

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: paint questions
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:50:22 -0600
Thanks to all the people who replied to my paint questions. In addition
to what I proposed doing, I guess the windshield and frame should also
be removed (I had already planned on all the lights).

The info I received certainly gives me a lot to ponder over the winter
as I decide whether or not to go ahead with it and how to find a
suitable shop.

Thanks again, this list is great!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)