TR6 Turn Indicator Signals

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Turn Indicator Signals
From: Trevor Jordan <trevor.jordan@rmit.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 16:18:46 +1000
Does anyone else have problems with the turn indicator signals on the TR6.
The little green light on the speedo is hard to see with the top down in
sunshine and the audible signal is barely audible except when stationary
with the engine idling.

I have found myself driving for long distances straight down highways with
a turn signal operating.  By my calculation, I should not be doing this for
another thirty years.

Any solutions?  Is a louder signal available or should I drill some holes
in the dash and install some large indicators lights?

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U