'74 Stag - for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '74 Stag - for sale
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 10:42:32 -0700
SOLer's...
  I saw this on my way to drop my son off at school this AM.  As always,
I know nothing more than you do, etc., etc...  This is what was listed
on the FOR SALE sign (more or less):
---------------------
*  1974 triumph Stag
*  $10,990 firm, no trades except for '61-'64 XKE coupe
*  55,000 original miles
*  no rust, no accidents
*  2nd owner central California car
*  originally purchased from Visalia dealership
*  original mag wheels
*  includes all books & spare short block
*  4 speed w/J-type overdrive
*  contact swall@ix.netcom.net
The car is located in Fresno, CA and appears to be in good shape.  It's
currently faded grey/silver, and needs to be buffed up.  The interior
looked very clean, and not trashed or torn up.  If anybody's
interested,  and I may be of assistance, let me know, perhaps off the
list.  I can go back & get phone numbers, etc.

Peter Ficklin
'64 Spit
'68 Spit