Where do I get Paint

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Where do I get Paint
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 22:40:38 -0400
Silly me, I thought I could go marching down to my local auto paint
supplier with paint code in hand, and get Inca Yellow #94 that would
match my car and repaint the red bonnet.

El-wrongo!  Oh, they have paint chips identified as that collor, and a
long as I like the color brown, I would be quite happy.  But I guess I'm
picky, and really do want something that looks yellow instead.  This
wasn't an isolated occurence.  Much to my dismay, I am finding it
difficult to find Inca yellow.

So, any suggestions on where to go to get properly tinted Triumph #94
Inca yellow paint?