1997 VTR Trip

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1997 VTR Trip
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 17:27:22 -0600
Well, I for one, will hoist a cold one in memory of Ken Richardson
when I get to VTR.

And yes, I will be going.  Which means that for about a 10 day period I may
or may not be taking care of list business.  I plan on taking a computer
with me, and trying to check on things when I can, but who knows how that
will go.  I am sure I'll be spending all my waking hours polishing the
Killer Spit!  If you believe that, have I got a deal for you!

Hey, wait a minute, I do have a deal for you.  If I end up driving to Texas
in my recently acquired full size cargo van, I will have lots of room to
haul down various sorts of treasures culled from my random storage locations
throughout the Salt Lake Valley.  I'll try to work up a list of some typical
items this weekend, but if there is something specific you are looking for,
let me know.  Here's your chance to save big on the shipping charges that
you'd otherwise pay for that R7 motor, complete with auto trans!

mjb.