Re: Ignition Wiring

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ignition Wiring
From: Spitfire15@prodigy.com ( CHRISTOPHER J REILLY)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 10:47:12, -0500
-- [ From: Chris Reilly * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Michael;

I am just finishing up this particular project, although I opted for
fully replacing
the switch with a race type setup mounted in the radio bracket on my
spitfire.
Don't have the diagram handy, but I can send you the wires needed for
just the
starter circuit... oh... do you have a triumph spitfire ?  Hope to have
pictures of
the finished work on a site someday...

Chris
It's official if I EVER sell this car I WILL be a DPO...
'78 Spitfire ( electrical project almost completed )