TR4a Question

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4a Question
From: "The Herr Family" <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 23:38:08 -0400
Listers,

I am re-assembling the TR4A after 8 long years........... Even though I
took careful notes
and labeled parts, etc.... it will be a struggle to do correctly. Thus I am
turning to the list
for help. Question for today.............. On the TR4A, on the passenger
side lower dash
pad (the one with the grab handle). Is there a metal handle that the dash
pad is screwed
to and then the vinyl is cemented to, prior to bolting the pad to the dash?
I cemented and
bolted the left side, but the right hand side looks like it is missing the
actual handle. Can
anyone confirm this? If the handle is required, I'll look in my spares, but
I may have to ask
the list for assistance in finding one..

Thanks for the help.

Dave Herr
73 Stag
65 TR4A (under Construction)