Re: SOL Pool Party

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com (Return requested)
Subject: Re: SOL Pool Party
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 25 Jun 1997 13:52:59 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 0131433B15AFB019-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 25 Jun 1997 13:52:59 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 25 Jun 1997 13:52:59 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <0131433B15AFB019*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     Initially I was concerned for the guys whose wives might be hanging
     around the pool while they played on the track...but on second reading
     of the list of SOL'ers...my guess is...no self respecting ladies will
     dare present themselves to so high a degree of risk...I mean,
     Italians, Englishmen, mystery men, and John Lye...no way!!!

     Pete (rethinking my decision about VTR) McQ
     Annandale, VA