GT6 with locker diff

To: kc3565L@sprintmail.com
Subject: GT6 with locker diff
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 09:00:11 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey out there, Terrick here.

Anyone out there looking at that GT6 with a POSI and alloys that buys it,
please contact me at dterrick@pangea.ca if you don't like the bits it has.

I have run a factory posi which IS wierd but not enough to really know.
The diff shop got the setup wrong whrn they reassembled it (not the posi)
and I have 50 degrees of pinion angle before mesh,  I sure hope all he did
was mix the preload shims...it is (was?!?) a 4.1 comp rear end.

Since my car <was> and is a Road and Track car,  I may be interested in the
performance bits and may be able to make some trade arrangements for stock
stuff.

Dave Terrick
Winnipeg
69 GT6+

PS  nineteen hun is a good deal if it has a solid structure and suspension
is rebilt.  The parts cost me over a grand Canadian and I did all the
(hard) work!