"Triumphs Only" - San Jose CA

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Triumphs Only" - San Jose CA
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 97 12:50:03 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Two things further to Andy's comment:

     "..............BTW, Triumphs Only in San Jose, CA,
     <tmx.com/triumphsonly/nos_list.htm>
     shows Lucas #54520154 Herald headlamp rim in their list of NOS stuff
     for sale. I believe that Lucas number corresponds to the early style
     (don't have my parts books with me).

     - --Andy................"

     1. I discovered that that list is really old, but they actually have
     much MORE than what's shown in used or repro parts.

     2. I went there for some parts and was treated well:
     a) They let me browse in their (small) wrecking yard,
     b) They were willing to select parts while I waited i.e. sort through
     a bunch they had to find the best ones,
     c) They gave me a flat 15% off Moss prices on new stuff (unless it had
     come straight from Lucas or something like that).

     There is a warehouse with mezzanine of used parts. Most I've ever seen
     in one place, but then I'm from a small town.

     In short, they have my hearty endorsement. (They're not my relatives
     and I don't have a share in the company.)

     Jim Wallace
     '60 TR3a TS81417