Re: Installing a new top

To: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Subject: Re: Installing a new top
From: Larry Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:57:26 -0500
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Mohair was standard on Stags and also '70s  Mercedes and BMWs.

I have a Tan Mohair  top on my Stag and it looks and feels alot like high
quality canvas.   It cost more than double-duck canvas, ($360),  but
supossedly it will be more durable in the long run.

You can see a photo at...

http://www.siu.edu/departments/irs/contact.jpg