Airboxes

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Airboxes
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:00:22 -0400
Andy Mace brings up an interesting point:
"Similarly, my GT6+ and most all that I've ever seen IN THE U.S. do NOT
have the extra front millboard valance with the two holes for the hoses to
the airbox, nor do they have the hoses themselves."

The TR6 airbox also has the two stubs which would be perfect for a pair of
hoses to admit cold air, yet I've never seen any that had these. I am not
an expert (my wife reminds me), but I don't think any TR6's ever utilized
this feature. Any comments on this?

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)