Re: worlds longest running unfinished TR6 restoration

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, slevine@toucan.com
Subject: Re: worlds longest running unfinished TR6 restoration
From: slevine@netmatics.com (Sandy Levine)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:07:05 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
You summed up why we drive these cars. Their is no adventure in driving a
plain chevy or ford - - even if you have a collector car. They have no real
personality.

I pull into a service station with my 62 T-bird with a problem and they can
fix it by taking a part off and old ford truck sitting out back -
basically the same 390 V8 for years.

Pull into a service station to try to get an air bubble out of my clutch
hydralics because I am wearing a suit and did not want to get dirty and the
guys stare at the wire wheels  - -  afraid to touch the car.

So the restoration starts with the day you pruchase the car and lasts way
after you sell the car as long as you have an old part still burried in the
garage somewhere.

Sandy Levine                              813-962-0100 (v)
slevine@toucan.com                     813-962-2330 (f)