Re: car covers

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: car covers
From: Bumper <bumper@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 12:37:03 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter Zaborski wrote:

> I did not receive confirmation this had made it to the list. Sorry if
> anyone gets it twice...
>
> If anyone is interested in a cover for their car here is some useful
> info:
>
> I just received a Technalon 2 / Evolution 4 Ready-Fit Cover for my TR6
> from covercraft. I ordered a "second" which they had in stock and only
> cost $40 + $10 shipping (US$). This was the generic fit not the custom.
> It fits the TR6 like a glove! And I really don't know what makes it a
> "second" cause it looks fine to me.
>
> These are the ones which list in some mail order catalogs for double the
> price or more (although I am sure those aren't "seconds")..
>
> You can find out more at http://www.covercraft.com/index.htm
>
> Or call 1-800-382-3040.
>
> I have no stake in covercraft, blah blah blah...
>
> Peter Zaborski
> 76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
> Calgary AB Canada

Peter, I called and they are all out of the seconds! They have not had
size A (spitfire) for over three weeks but had plenty of size B. The
owner did not expect any in soon and advise to maintain contact. They do
have the new ones for $109. So far that is still the cheapest that I have
found.

Bumper (79 Spitfire)
bumper@erols.com