Re: Triumph 1800 Roadster

To: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Subject: Re: Triumph 1800 Roadster
From: John Matthews <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:57:13 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Peter Mchugh wrote:

>      Can anyone on the list direct me to a source for expert information on
>      the 1800 Roadster?  Is there a US based club or a UK web page for such
>      cars????
>
>      Pete McHugh

Pete,

I was over at my friends house the other night and he showed me his 1800
(between tasks on his GT-6 racer). He has tons of info, but here's
something to get you started.

Triumph Roadster Club
H. Gillott
The Woodlands
Taddington
Nr. Buxton
Derbyshire SK 17 9UD

Don't know about any websites, or US based clubs, but this one has
members in the US. You will have to join in order to get parts and such
but it seems like it would be worthwile if you have one of these
FABULOUS cars. For those who've never seen one, picture a cross between
a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud and a Ford Model-A Roadster with rumble seat.
Very Cool!!

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 racin Herald