Re: Johnny Storm Invitational Pub Crawl<199706061708.NAA17239@shadow.bat

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil
Subject: Re: Johnny Storm Invitational Pub Crawl<199706061708.NAA17239@shadow.batmancity>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 09:00:44 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, KC3565L@sprintmail.com, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>Dave,

>Let's just eliminate the Spit 1500 and go with the pub crawl.  Think of all
>the money you could save that could go for hop soup!

I have now officially retired from drinking booze after this weekend, I was a
bestman and got totally sh*tfaced.  Although I now see the reason for getting
married..........I got to go in an Aston Martin DB5, couldn't help hummin' the
goldfinger tune to myself. :-)

ps, OK, so I may have one more pint before I give up.

pps, I must've been drunk, I started drink Bud at the wedding, ha ha

Cheerio

Rich 'Startin' off where Johnny left' Jackson