RE: Michelin redline

To: "'Vito Pacione'" <vito@argohouston.com>
Subject: RE: Michelin redline
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 11:06:50 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I checked my spare last night and it has 185-15X on the inside tire
wall. I didn't flip it over to check the "visible" tire wall, I am
fairly certain it too will say X. My spare is one of the origianl tires
from my (very late) 76 TR6. The other four tires are Michelin X 185-15
redlines purchased new in 1985 (and not used for 10 years).

Hope this helps.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada